AAMCO Franchise Right For You
AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care is recognized as one of if not the leader in the transmission business. It may have something to do with the fact they have been doing it for over 50 years and operate about 875 facilities in North America.
The general automotive repair aftermarket business is about $200 billion. The auto industry is now in full recovery mode after almost collapsing in 2009 and 2010 when GM and Chevrolet virtually closed their doors and filed for bankruptcy. To be successful in this competitive industry you need a recognized brand that provides customer loyalty and recognition and this is where AAMCO franchise comes in.
Would you like to own your own business in the auto industry and want to partner with a dominant market player to increase your chances of success?
AAMCO Franchise right for you?
If an AAMCO franchise is of interest to you, here’s some additional information for you.
- AAMCO franchise enjoys number one status in the transmission niche of the automotive aftermarket industry.
- A little over five years ago they expanded to include TOTAL CAR CARE not only covers the transmission but also every aspect of repairs to a car which includes the AAMCO franchise national repair warranty
- The expectation is the market will continue to grow by $5 Billion per year
- The number of cars has increased from 256 million light vehicles in 2010 to 267 million light vehicles in 2012
- The average age of cars continues to increase from 9.9 years in 2008, 10.1 in 2010, to 10.4 years in 2012
- The number of bays to service vehicles in the US has dropped by over 50,000 between 1999 and 2009, resulting in an average of 216 cars per bay per year in 2010, and expected to climb to 226 cars per bay in 2012 while the average AAMCO center has 6 bays
- The AAMCO franchise model is a 5 ½ day work week making for a great work/life balance.
- In addition to offering a comprehensive 3 week owner’s training school at our Franchise Support Center, AAMCO offers a 5 week Grand Opening development program where we put a seasoned AAMCO employee in the new AAMCO center for on the job training and business development startup.
- Benefits of the AAMCO franchise concept include:
- Low inventory levels
- Growing consumer demand
- Few employees to supervise
- Excellent training
- Strong support system
- Recruiting support
- Franchisee manages a staff of 3 – 5 employees
To be an ideal candidate for an AAMCO franchise, the applicant would need to bring:
- High integrity
- Strong business acumen
- Desire to be actively involved in managing the business
- Committed and passionate about the brand
- Good background check and strong credit rating
- Minimum net worth of $250,000
- Minimum unencumbered cash of $65,000 (approximately 30% of total investment)
- Demonstrated ability to manage/supervise employees
- Strong communication skills
- Documented success in work history
- Cannot own or operate other direct or indirect competitive businesses
Total investment in an AAMCO franchise
The total investment range, excluding real estate is between $232,000 and $299,000
Is an AAMCO franchise right for you?
If you would like more information about buying a franchise please visit my webpage Buy a franchise or buy a copy of my book Successfully buy your franchise. If you would like more immediate help with buying a franchise you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.