Best in Class Education Center franchise
If you have ever considered operating an education center franchise, Best in Class Education Center is worth investigating. They have been in operation for nearly 20 years, offering healthy competition to such centers as Sylvan, Kumon, and Huntington.
Best in Class Education Center key point of difference is they offer customized educational programs for children at affordable pricing for parents. Educational offerings start with those too young to attend structured school systems, all the way up to middle and high school students.
Best in Class Education Center recent and forecasted growth has been featured in the Business Opportunities Journal for their quality of educators and for their philosophy of cultivating learning as a lifestyle. Best in Class has also been recognized for their focus on customized learning and monitoring in efforts to prepare all students for standardized educational testing and for success in school overall.
Some highlights on Best in Class Education Center follow for those interested in learning more:
About Best in Class Education Center franchise:
- Supplemental education for pre-schoolers through age 18
- Affordable pricing
- Instructor certification for quality control
- Online management and support
- Offers a “3-3-3 Veteran Incentive” for U.S. veterans who qualify as potential franchisees
- Average number of employees is 3
- Potential for passive or hands-on management
Best in Class Education Center key business features include:
- Classes for children from pre-school through 12th grade
- Supplemental education AND testing preparation
- Fully customizable learning plan that is monitored every step of the way
- Commitment to building analytical and reasoning skills via tailor-made materials
An ideal Best in Class candidate would be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience working with children (preferably as an educator or instructor)
- Passion for teaching
- Committed to building analytical and reasoning skills via tailor-made materials
- Aggressive marketer
- Exemplary mentor
Role of Franchisee:
- Own, develop, manage, and instruct
- Hire other instructors
Total investment in a Best in Class Education Center franchise:
The total investment range is $76,000 – $129,000 (Unit). There is a Franchise Fee of $30,000. Additionally, qualifying U.S. veterans may be able to take advantage of a Veteran incentive program run by Best in Class.
If you would like more information about buying a franchise please visit my webpage Buy a franchise or buy a copy of my book – Successfully buy your franchise. If you would like more immediate help with buying a franchise you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.