Buy a franchise, Sacramento, CA
Buy a franchise Sacramento, CA
Welcome to my blog that includes successfully buying a franchise and more.
Trying to sell (or indeed buy) a business is arguably one of the most difficult tasks a business owner will encounter. This blog will provide information about the topics of selling a business, buying a franchise, buying a business and more for those in the Sacramento, CA area and throughout California and the rest of the United States. It’s geared to help those that wish to sell a business, buy a business, buy a franchise and do it successfully.
There are so many moving parts and nuances to selling a business and often these change very quickly. Each transaction is unique in that it brings together not only the different experiences of the buyers and sellers, but also the attorneys, accountants, landlords, lenders, appraisers, intermediaries/brokers and other parties in the transaction.
What questions or problems do you have about buying a franchise?
Your comments are always welcome.
Summary of Certifications:
- Certified Mergers and Acquisition Professional (CM&AP) designation from the M&A Source
- Mergers and Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) from the M&A Source
- Certicate In Private Capital Markets (CIPCM) designation from Pepperdine University and the Graziado School of Business
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Certified Business Broker (CBB) designation from the California Association of Business Brokers
- Certified Machinery and Equipment designation (CMEA) from the National Business and Builders Institute
- Certified Senior Business Analyst (CSBA) with the Society of Business Analysts
- Brokers License with the California Department of Real Estate
Andrew is the published author of four books on business ownership. The titles are:
These books allow you to understand how to become a new business owner or alternatively, if its time for you to do something else in life and sell your business, the many steps to follow to sell your business.
The following link provides more details on each of these four books.
To check the large variety of franchises available, please visit franchises for sale.