Buy a Franchise in Sacramento California
Buy a Franchise in Sacramento, CA
Welcome to our blog that includes tips on successfully buying a franchise and more.
Trying to sell (or indeed buy) a business is arguably one of the most difficult tasks a business owner will encounter. This blog will provide information about the topics of selling a business, buying a franchise, buying a business and more for those in the Sacramento, CA area and throughout California. It’s geared to help anyone who wants to sell a business, buy a business, or buy a franchise and do it successfully.
There are many moving parts and nuances involved with selling a business and often these change very quickly. Each transaction is unique, bringing together not only the different experience of the buyer and seller but also the attorneys, accountants, landlords, lenders, appraisers, intermediaries/brokers, and other parties involved in the transaction.
What questions or problems do you have about buying a franchise?
Your comments are always welcome, but you can also contact us anytime to determine how we can best help you.
Here’s a little bit of information about me you might find useful:
Summary of Certifications:
- Certified Mergers and Acquisition Professional (CM&AP) designation from the M&A Source
- Mergers and Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) from the M&A Source
- Certicate In Private Capital Markets (CIPCM) designation from Pepperdine University and the Graziado School of Business
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Certified Business Broker (CBB) designation from the California Association of Business Brokers
- Certified Machinery and Equipment designation (CMEA) from the NEBB Institute
- Certified Senior Business Analyst (CSBA) with the Society of Business Analysts
- Brokers License with the California Department of Real Estate
I am also the author of four books on business ownership. The titles are:
These books help you understand how to become a new business owner. Alternatively, if its time for you to do something else in life and sell your business, the final book outlines the many steps you need to follow to sell your business.
To check the large variety of franchises available, please visit franchises for sale.