Is an Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise Right For You?
Expense Reduction Analysts is the world’s largest cost management consultancy firm that has provided cost management expertise to businesses for nearly 22 years. They are a multinational franchise opportunity for middle or executive level individuals who are passionate about guiding businesses through long-term plans for success. A specific consulting or finance background is not necessary to take advantage of representing ERA.
Expense Reduction Analysts was founded in the U.K. in 1992 and is now a global advisory firm. Their key objective is to help client organizations reduce on-going business expenses, including indirect expenses such as those for printing, freight, equipment maintenance, courier service, telecommunications, and office supplies. Typical clients have annual revenue between $5m – $250M.
The methods employed by Expense Reduction Analysts generally produces savings in 9 out of 10 client engagements. Their process is to implement projects rather than making recommendations to clients, which consequently leads to franchisees generating far more income than a client would pay to a typical consultancy firm.
Expense Reduction Analysts reduces risk to clients by accepting all up front risk. If the franchisee generates savings for the client, the savings is shared. If there are no savings generated then the client owes nothing.
Most franchisees have developed an industry specific expertise. Expense Reduction Analysts seek such consultants who are willing to share their expertise on a joint venture basis with other members of the group.
There are multiple revenue streams for a franchisee. They can acquire a client and Joint Venture the analytics to another ERA consultant. They can acquire a client and do the analytics/project management exclusively. Or, it could be another consultant that acquires the client and the franchisee provides the expertise.
Expense Reduction Analysts has wide open opportunities across the U.S., however they are currently targeting expertise to open franchises in Tampa, FL, Twin Cities, MN, and parts of North Carolina. Franchisees come from diverse backgrounds with solid business expertise. Their role in the business is to act as the advisor to their executive level clients.
Is an Expense Reduction Analysts franchise right for you?
Below are company highlights and statistics to consider.
About Expense Reduction Analysts:
- Provides cost management expertise to businesses.
- Has reviewed over 100 cost categories worldwide. Typical customers have revenue between $5M – $250M.
- Processes generally produce savings in 9 out of 10 client engagements. The average, depending on the category, run about 20%.
- Reduces risk by accepting all of the upfront risk; i.e. if the franchisee generates savings then the franchisee keeps 50% of the savings for the next 18 months. If there are no savings generated then the client owes nothing.
Expense Reduction Analysts key business features include:
- Implementing projects rather than making recommendations, franchisees generate far more income than a client would pay on a typical time and rate project.
- By leveraging the broad expertise of the franchise network, a franchisee is able to earn fees on projects with their clients beyond their personal expertise.
- Franchisees have the ability to leverage their time by using other franchisees on projects.
An ideal Expense Reduction Analysts candidate would be:
- Achievers who tend to be middle or executive level individuals in corporate America or owners of successful businesses; people who believe that the sum of the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Those who can help companies by working on diverse projects with like-minded consultants
- Someone who does not necessarily have a finance or accounting background. They must possess the ability to hold business conversations with executive level decision makers.
- A drive to grow business and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with vendors and other Expense Reduction Analysts.
Perks of an Investment in Expense Reduction Analysts:
- No employees
- No retail
- No inventory
- Significant earnings for a franchisee 3 years in business
- Low investment
- Powerful group of franchisees
- Excellent relationships with vendors
- Large database of benchmark information
- Cutting-edge web-based technology integrates every essential function of their business
- World-wide presence
Total investment in an Expense Reduction Analyst franchise:
The total investment range is 59,000 – $69,000 which includes the franchise fee of $59,000.
If you would like more information about buying a franchise please visit my webpage Buy a franchise or buy a copy of my book – Successfully buy your franchise. If you would like more immediate help with buying a franchise you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.