For sale: Family Medical Center near Fresno, CA
A very long established Family Medical Center is now for sale near Fresno, CA. To be more exact, the Family Medical Center is about a 20-minute drive south of Fresno, CA in a wonderful small city and its located in the main street and has been there for many years. The city is a great place to raise young children to slow down from the hectic city living of Southern California or from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Family Medical Center for sale near Fresno, CA
This Family Medical Center was first established in 1970 by the owner’s husband while she took over running the center in about 1999 and has been running it ever since. It’s now time for her to slow down … just a little … and spend some time with her grandchildren.
The current owner is a Nurse Practitioner while the Family Medical Center has a doctor to review and sign off all charts to meet the necessary California Medical Board requirements as well as Medicare etc.
The buyer of the Family Medical Center will need a doctor licensed with the California Medical Board as the current doctor will also be retiring.
For sale: Family Medical Center points of interest
- Approximately 100% of patients make appointments.
- From 2013 to 2015 the Center has achieved gross revenue of over $550,000 per annum.
- After all expenses, the owner benefit averages approximately $180,000 per annum.
- The Center focus is to serve the local community many of which are agricultural workers and their immediate family members.
- The Center has approximately 2,320 active patients and gets between 10 to 15 new patients per week. There are approximately 4,152 patient files on record.
- The Center sees about 130 patients per week and approximately 90% of the patients travel less than 20 miles to come to the center.
- The Center is run from a main street location in about a 2,100 square foot building. The owner of the Center also owns the real estate and is willing to sell it as a separate transaction if that’s what a buyer would like to do.
- The Center is open 5 days per week- Monday through Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- The Center has 6 Full-time employees and 2 Part-time employees.
- The Center has 7 examination rooms, 7 consultation rooms, 6 nurse stations, one lab, a 16 chair waiting room, a medical records filing area and more.
- The Center is located in a very clean, stable and low crime area of town.
- The price to buy this Center is $250,000.
- The real estate the Center practices from is also available as a separate transaction.
Finance to buy this Family Medical Center near Fresno, CA
If you hold the necessary license with the California Medical Board, finance is easily and readily available through local SBA lenders.
If you have questions about finance to buy this Family Medical Center, please reach out to Andrew so he can help you and introduce you to appropriate third-party lenders.
More information about this Family Medical Center near Fresno, CA
This Family Medical Center has been servicing the families of its immediate community in Fresno County and also draws patients from nearby counties such as King County and Tulare County.
If you have an interest to own and operate this very successful Family Medical Center, please send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give Andrew call on (916) 570-2674.
Andrew will then send you a one-page executive summary of the practice and a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign and return.
Once Andrew receives this from you he will send a link to a secure website where you can download a set of confidential information about this Family Medical Center.
Finance to buy a Family Medical Center or in fact, any medical, dental or veterinary practice is readily available. If you have questions about finance, you can also give Andrew a call on 916 570-2674. Do it now while you are thinking about it.
Sell your Medical Practice
Perhaps you are reading about this opportunity and already own a medical practice and are thinking about selling it?
There are many steps to buy or sell a medical practice. If you are thinking of selling your medical practice and would like some general information, visit the following link on Andrew’s website: Sell a medical practice in California.