For sale: Kitchen and Bath Design business in Sacramento, CA
The current owner of this Kitchen and Bath Design business located in Sacramento, CA started this business in 1984 or 32 years ago and now it is time to retire.
During the course of his working career, he has built and operated a wonderful kitchen and design business with exceptionally well trained and motivated employees.
To allow the business to operate at the highest standards, all processes and procedures are written down and constantly reviewed. For the owner of the business, this allows him to delegate and not be the center of the business.
Kitchen and Bath Design business for sale in Sacramento, CA
This kitchen and bath design business has been servicing the local community in Sacramento with particular focus on East Sacramento, The Pocket and downtown Sacramento. That is, the primary customer base is within 10 miles of the location of the business. This approach provides easy access to customers and little time lost in getting to and from job assignments.
This focus presents an opportunity for a new and enthusiastic buyer as the business has strong foundations and could easily expand into other local areas such as Granite Bay, Folsom, Roseville, Davis and other local counties including Yolo, El Dorado, Placer and more.
For sale: Kitchen and Bath Design business points of interest
The many successes of this kitchen and bath design business includes:
- A set of written processes and procedures. A great time saver for a new owner as clear instructions for employees on delivering and maintaining high standards are already in place.
- Being a business established in the same market for 32 + years, they have an incredibly strong reputation in the areas most likely wanting remodeling services as they are already delivering in that area.
- The business has displayed for all to see, countless awards and industry recognition for the consistent quality of the work they have done.
- The purchase price includes 5 computers, industry software, printers and employees with the necessary skillset to allow the business to be successful.
- A quality showroom the owner has built over the years. As soon as a potential customer walks into the business, they see quality products, photos, showrooms and offices which also encourage the employees to work at the highest level.
- The owner tracks all customer inquiries from initial contact to final job delivery. Each customer name is then collected and used on a very effective marketing document as the list is shown to potential new customers who when viewing the list, always see names of people they know and can call to validate the quality of the work performed by this business.
- The purchase includes a detailed and rigorous new employee qualification hiring process. This includes documents and procedures to make sure the key role of hiring is done at the highest level.
- In 2015, the gross revenue for the business was $1,472,000 and for 2016 the gross revenue is expecting to be approximately $1,800,000. The owner net benefit or SDE (Sellers Discretionary Earnings) in 2015 was $209,452 and for 2016 it is expecting to be $250,000.
Finance to buy this Kitchen and Bath Design business
If you hold the necessary license with the California Contractors License Board, finance is easily and readily available through a local SBA lender as they have already reviewed the performance of the business and provided a Preapproval letter. Additionally, if the circumstances make sense, you may be able to use your 401k retirement plan as a downpayment.
If you have questions about different finance options to buy this Kitchen and Bath Design business, please visit this web page for more information about finance to buy a business.
More information about this Kitchen and Bath Design business for sale in Sacramento, CA
To own and operate this Kitchens and Baths Design business, you will need a valid license with the California State Contractors License Board with a General B license.
If you have an interest to own and operate this very successful Kitchens and Baths Design business, give Andrew Rogerson a call on 916 570-2674 or please send an email to Andrew Rogerson.
Andrew will then send you a one-page executive summary of the practice and a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign and return.
Once Andrew receives your signed Non-Disclosure Agreement he will send a link to a secure website where you can download a set of confidential information about this Kitchens and Baths Design business.
Free guide to buy a business
My goal is to be as helpful as possible and so this link connects to a page on my website with a one-page summary of the many steps to buy a business.
If you would prefer information with more details, you are welcome to click the following link to download a free 14 page eBook called Guide to buy a business. and an abbreviated version of one of the four books I’ve written.
Sell your Kitchen and Bath Design business
Perhaps you are reading about this opportunity and already own a business in the Kitchen and Bath Design industry and are thinking about selling it. There are many steps to sell a business.
If you are thinking of selling your Kitchen and Bath Design business and would like some general information, visit the following link on Andrew’s website: Sell a business in California.