For sale: Residential HVAC business for sale Sacramento, CA
The owner and founder of this Residential HVAC business located in the Sacramento, CA area started this business 8 years ago or in 2008.
In 2001, he started out working by himself from a small office, answering service calls and offering in-home consultations. As the business grew, he expanded the space, employee base and offerings and now it is time for him to do something different.
The founder grew up in the foothills of California and initially garnered most industry experience by working for large companies in the Sacramento, CA area.
Over the last few years, this residential HVAC business has seen enormous growth and the owner sees the best years ahead for the business while more home owners migrate to solar and other energy efficient options.
For sale: Residential HVAC business for sale in Sacramento, CA
Today, the business has built its own 3,000 square foot shop that houses all of the business activities and 10 employees to keep things running smoothly.
The focus of the owner has been to hire the right people with the right ethics and integrity so it reflects well on the business. This extends to his team of the comfort advisors, installers, and administrative staff.
Today the company specializes in updating heating and air equipment with new high efficiency equipment and services and repairs any major brand.
This Residential HVAC business has been servicing the local community in Sacramento with particular focus on the counties of Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado Hills.
Residential HVAC business for sale points of interest
The many successes of this Residential HVACs business and these include:
- The companies range of products and services. These include Home Performance, Attic Insulation, Weatherization, Ductwork and Indoor Air Quality.
- The company works within SMUD’s Home Performance Program to save home owners money from leaking energy and helping homeowners save by seeing if they qualify for SMUD rebates.
- They also help home owners who use PG&E and help them learn about programs available for your energy-efficient products and appliances.
- To help homeowners understand their home energy savings, the company offers a comprehensive energy evaluation. It is their first step toward transforming their home into a more energy efficient and comfortable environment.
- Statistics show that 85% of a home’s heat loss happens straight up through the attic space which is one of the reasons this company offers a home attic insulation service.
- The company also looks at weatherization which means preparing the home to withstand temperature changes and extreme conditions from outside.
- About 85% of the customers are residential single family home owners and 15% light commercial, multifamily, government.
- The company has its own telemarketing center for scheduling appointments for new and existing customers.
Finance to buy this Residential HVAC business
If you hold the necessary license with the California Contractors License Board, finance is easily and readily available through a local SBA lender as they have already reviewed the performance of the business and provided a Preapproval letter. Additionally, if the circumstances make sense, you may be able to use your 401k retirement plan as a downpayment.
If you have questions about different finance options to buy this Residential HVAC business, please visit this web page for more information about finance to buy a business.
More information about this Residential HVAC business for sale in Sacramento, CA
To own and operate this Residential HVAC business, you will need a valid license with the California State Contractors License Board with a C20 license.
If you have an interest to own and operate this very successful Residential HVAC business, give Andrew Rogerson a call on 916 570-2674 or please send an email to Andrew Rogerson.
Andrew will then send you a one-page executive summary of the practice and a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign and return.
Once Andrew receives your signed Non-Disclosure Agreement he will send a link to a secure website where you can download a set of confidential information about this Residential HVAC business.
Free guide to buy a business
My goal is to be as helpful as possible and so this link connects to a page on my website with a one-page summary of the many steps to buy a business.
If you would prefer information with more details, you are welcome to click the following link to download a free 14 page eBook called Guide to buy a business. and an abbreviated version of one of the four books I’ve written.
Sell your Residential HVAC business
Perhaps you are reading about this opportunity and already own a business in the Residential HVAC industry and are thinking about selling it. There are many steps to sell a business.
If you are thinking of selling your Residential HVAC business and would like some general information, visit the following link on Andrew’s website: Sell a business in California.