Is a Fun Bus Fitness Franchise Right for You?
Fun Bus Fitness Fun on Wheels® is a unique franchise opportunity with very little competition. The company takes full size buses and completely refurbishes them to become “gyms on wheels”. These gyms are then taken to daycares and special events for children between the ages of 18 months to seven years to play in.
A typical Fun Bus features padded mats, swings, rings, climbing shapes, a parallel bar, and a slide. The buses are equipped with surround sound audio with “Fun Bus music” included. An onboard generator powers 2-3 AC/heater units to provide a comfortable environment in any season.
Fun Bus is all about providing an environment of fun, excitement, and movement. Two certified Fun Bus instructors lead up to 15 children through a 30-minute class of fitness fun. The bus stays parked during the classes. The colorful, fun atmosphere inside the bus is also seen outside the bus. Fun Buses are painted a bright colorful green with artwork, logos, and company advertising all around the exterior.
Usually the bus travels to daycares and preschools during the week, with weekends reserved for special events. Special events range widely, examples include: birthday parties, corporate family-friendly picnics, camps, religious organization events, civic events, and more!
In today’s climate of childhood obesity and Type II Diabetes, the Fun Bus model is well received and supported. Additionally, with more and more families having to include daycare as an option, daycare facilities have been and are continuing to experience rapid expansion, despite a tough economy. The key competitive advantage of Fun Bus Fitness is that they are the only franchise offering this service; they are the leader in its industry, and growing.
Is a Fun Bus Fitness franchise right for you?
Below are company highlights to consider.
About Fun Bus Fitness:
- Established in 2001
- Significant growth during poor recession period
- Many options on how the franchisee can be involved (own/operate, own/manage, growth options, etc.)
Fun Bus Fitness key business features include:
- Financial Model = Low Overhead
- Small number of employees needed (only 2 needed to operate a bus at a time)
- Minimal inventory to purchase
- Low monthly expenses to operate
- Ready Cash Flow
- The majority of customers pay prior to services rendered which provides ample cash flow, limited receivables, and little chance for bad debt
- Scalable Business
- There is no limit or additional franchise fee required to expand to multiple buses within the purchased territory
An ideal Fun Bus Fitness candidate would be:
- Business oriented individuals who want to manage, sell and market their business
- Persons with a net worth greater than $150,000
- Persons who wish to grow a multi-bus territory and make a six figure income
- Persons willing to go into a marketplace and sell the product, B2B
- Persons with strong interpersonal skills
A Fun Bus Fitness candidate DOES NOT need the following to succeed:
- Skills or desire to drive a bus; no CDL required
- Any background in children’s fitness or fitness generally
- Love for interacting and working with children
Role of Fun Bus Fitness franchisee:
- Market your business and manage…B2B sales (soft selling)
Other Benefits of owning a Fun Bus franchise:
- Home Office:
- Most Fun Bus franchisees operate the business from a home based office which eliminates commuting and increases family time
- Flexible Schedule:
- This is not a retail business that requires set day-to-day hours of operation, you set your own schedule, time off, etc.
- The Fun Bus can be operated to accommodate virtually any owners schedule and goals
- Turn-key:Unlike many other business opportunities, this is not a business that takes months of preparation before revenue can be generated
- Within sixty to ninety days, the franchisor sources, provides, and delivers a completely refurbished Fun Bus (both inside and out) complete with all the necessary equipment to start servicing your customers right from the start
Total investment in a Fun Bus Fitness franchise:
The total investment range is $85,000. There is a franchise fee of $32,500.
If you would like more information about buying a franchise please visit my webpage Buy a franchise or buy a copy of my book Successfully buy your franchise. If you would like more immediate help with buying a franchise you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.