Hearing Franchise Right for You
Zounds Hearing was founded by an engineer and father of a child with severe hearing loss. Sam Thomasson sought to create a hearing aid that would solve many of the issues of traditional hearing aids. The company now holds 57 patents and their medical devices improve hearing aid performance with such features as Intuitive Noise Cancellation™, Live Speech Mapping, Dynamic Feedback Cancellation, and True Rechargeability.
Zounds Hearing seeks franchisees that wish to serve their local communities with dedication and care. That dedication they themselves prove in their company culture of continual improvement. They exemplify care by training staff to understand the incredible impact improved hearing has on their customers’ lives.
Is a hearing franchise right for you?
There are several franchising options for franchisees. Zounds Hearing offers single and multi-unit franchises, as well as offering an Area Developer option. The Area Developer option allows the franchisee to control all the outlets in a market, allowing for higher income potential, while lowering cost through marketing and resource sharing.
Zounds Hearing maintains corporate stores, which allows them the experience in the development of staff. They share this expertise through their “Zounds University” training program that franchisees can access for their new staff members prior to opening a new hearing center. Zounds Hearing also offers long-term training webinars for the ongoing training and development of franchisees’ staff.
Franchisees also benefit from Zounds Hearing’s strong business support and guidance, as well as from the fact that they work directly with the manufacturer of the Zounds Hearing medical devices. Whereas other hearing center franchises have a third party manufacturer, Zounds Hearing manufactures all of their own devices, which allows for greater accountability and significant cost advantage over competition. Is a Zounds Hearing franchise right for you? Please review additional company highlights below:
Zounds Hearing key business features include:
- Sell the best products, from the leading manufacturer of hearing aids!
- All hearing aids designed and manufactured by Zounds Hearing.
- Latest and most advanced technologies available.
- Founded by Sam Thomasson, entrepreneur and engineer.
- Internally developed and exclusively licensed technologies.
- Zounds’ goal: Provide world’s best performing technology!
- Deal directly with the manufacturer/designer, not a marketing company.
Benefits of the Zounds Opportunity include:
- Leading hearing aid product on the market. Advanced medical device.
- Stores only open 40 hours a week. No weekend working!
- Low investment and operating costs.
- National brand recognition.
- Small inventory requirement.
- Only 600 to 1,000 square feet required.
- Direct brand from manufacturer.
- Competitive product cost advantage.
- No prior experience necessary.
- High margin consumer/medical product.
- Very few employees required.
- Be part of the medical industry.
An ideal Zounds Hearing candidate would be:
- Enjoys working with people.
- Wants to build wealth.
- Has good sales skills.
- Has a passion for hands on business ownership.
- Driven to succeed.
Role of Zounds Hearing franchisee:
- Owner operator or can manage the manager(s) if owns more than one location.
Total investment in a Zounds Hearing franchise:
The total investment range is $125,000 – $196,950. Franchise fee of $40,000.
If you would like more immediate help with buying a franchise you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.