July 2013 guests on Money 2.0 with Andrew Rogerson
Each Tuesday at 10.00am I have a radio show on 105.5FM and it is called Money 2.0. The current format of the show is to have two guests each talking about a topic in which they are an expert.
For me as the host of the show it is great fun as I not only get to meet interesting people, their attraction to be an entrepreneur and why, but also a chance to learn about a topic I may know a little about but now know more.
Each week the show producer, Diane Bartlett records it for me and sends me a link so I can archive a copy on my website. Here is the link to my website 105.5FM and Money 2.0 with Andrew Rogerson and you are welcome to go to it as you will hear the following guests on my show and my conversation with them.
- Do you want to know more about business valuations, the different types and how these are put together? Fred Hall is a certified business appraiser and explains all of this and more.
- Lisa Miller is the owner of a franchise called Lady Bug Pest Control. Lisa talks about putting how she put her franchise together and who would be a good franchisee.
- Do you own a business and are worried about employment laws and what you need to do correctly? Rex Berry is a Sacramento attorney with Berry and Block and Rex talks with me about this topic and more.
- Rick Shampaine is also an attorney but he’s a business startup guy based in Florida. He loves creating new businesses and then moving on to something else. Rick talks about his current business which is the Big Frog T-Shirt company and how it makes T-Shirts but so much more due to the different technology they use.
- Ready to sell your business but not sure where to start? Dell Richards specializes in PR and came on the show in early June to talk about what she does. Dell liked it so much that she came back to interview me and talk to me about the steps I take when someone wants to sell their business.
- Have you thought about franchising your business but not sure where to start? Mark Siebert is the CEO of iFranchise and explains the steps to take a business concept and set it up correctly to franchise.
- Eric Anderton is the CEO of the ABC Group and is writing a book called the Courageous Entrepreneur. Eric talks about getting into business and the mind set a new business owner should bring to set themselves up for success.
- Are you thinking of hiring a business coach? Linda Bigler spent five years with Brad Sugars and the Action Coach franchise and now runs her own coaching business. Linda talks about working with her clients and using her tool, the Business Health Checklist to make her clients better and more successful.
- Angela Schrimp is an attorney I’ve known for 5+ years and used a number of times in business transactions I’ve worked. Angela came on the show to talk about risk or more specifically the difference between risks we can manage through insurance and non-insurable risks.
- Robby Ricks is a franchisee with Fast Signs; a business that helps with marketing and visual communications with signs, banners, vehicle wraps and more. Robby employs some great marketing techniques to grow his business. Listen to our conversation about how he does it.
Each guest segment is about 25 minutes and so provides plenty of time for me to drill down into a topic and ask a lot of questions. Once again, all this information is free and available by simply going clicking the following link to my website 105.5FM and Money 2.0 with Andrew Rogerson. You can also see some of the guests I have coming up so you can listen and join me on 105.5FM and Money 2.0 each Tuesday at 10.00am.