Internal Medicine Practice For Sale On Central Coast California
- Selling Price: $ 520,000
- Cash Flow: $ 268,000
Are you looking for a great opportunity to own and operate a concierge heart and vein medical practice?
This internal medicine specialty practice is owned and operated by a sole practitioner who is now ready to retire.
The practice was started in 2008 and has been operating from the same location since that time. It is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California offering a fantastic lifestyle.
During 2022 the practice was able to generate gross revenue of approximately $1,165,000 and take home approximately $268,000.
California Heart and Vein Concierge Practice for sale.
The strength of the practice is its longevity and its focus.
For patients requiring heart treatment, it includes:
· Ultrasound to produce images of the body’s internal structures (cardiac echo, stress echo, carotid ultrasound, and additional imaging capability)
· Zio Monitoring for treating cardiac arrhythmias.
· Electrocardiogram diagnostic for electrical activity of the heart.
· Sports Cardiology for athletes with cardiac and vascular disorders.
For patients requiring vein care treatment, it includes:
· Varithena vein treatment for varicose veins.
· Radiofrequency Ablation
· Venous Duplex Scanning
· Veinlite assessment
· Wound care and Lymphedema treatment.
The practice draws patients from the Central Coast of California and currently consists of approximately 1800 patients seeing about 110 patients per week.
The practice has an excellent reputation, and many patients call after checking the online reviews over many years of serving the community.
Finance to buy this Internal Medicine Practice.
To own and operate this Internal Medicine, you will need a valid license with the California Medical Board. If you hold the necessary license, finance is easily and readily available through an SBA lender as they have already reviewed the performance of the practice and will lend up to 95% of the purchase price.
More information about this Internal Medicine practice for sale.
If you have an interest to own and operate this very successful Internal Medicine practice, give Andrew Rogerson a call at 916 570-2674 or please send an email to Andrew Rogerson at email@example.com
- Number of owners work: One
- Hours worked weekly: 45
- Number of managers: One
- Manager’s Salary: $ 104,000
- Total payroll/wages: $ 275,000
- Employees full time: 4
- Employees part time: 2