Andrew Rogerson is a business expert of 26+ years, a 5-time successful business owner, Certified Business Broker, author of 4 books, and he gives speaking presentations on request. Andrew helps business owners plan and execute buying or selling a business, and consults with business owners on how to make their ventures stronger so they increase in value.
Andrew Rogerson has been owning and operating businesses in Australia and California since he was 27 years old, and it’s hardly surprising, since entrepreneurship is part of his family legacy: Andrew’s grandfather provided the financing for two of his sons to establish the Kenworth truck franchise in Australia back in the 1950s – a franchise that was so successful that Kenworth bought it back from the brothers.
Andrew has followed in his family’s footsteps, buying an international travel agency in 1983 and selling it two years later for 250% of its original price. Andrew went on to buy and manage two retail office equipment/furniture stores in Melbourne, and finally bought a Los Angeles-based wholesale travel and tourism company that had an annual turnover of over $10 million.
Andrew and his wife Anne later became the owners of an executive suites business in Fair Oaks, California. Anne operated this business while Andrew served as an outsourced program manager at the Roseville campus of Hewlett-Packard, where he managed a team of 42 employees, deploying a new global call center and support team that included web developers, technical writers, and trainers.
As you can see by this lengthy resume, Andrew is well-versed in every aspect of business ownership, from finding a good investment to purchase to growing the business rapidly and finally selling it at a much higher price.
Over time, Andrew has worked to expand his knowledge and qualifications to make every aspect of the buying and selling process easier, and finally opened his own firm to advise and guide other entrepreneurs through this complex process. He is qualified to advise his clients on and execute a broad range of services including business valuations, transaction analysis, machinery and equipment appraisals, and consulting on buying, selling, and franchise ownership.
Andrew Rogerson is a licensed Broker with the California Bureau of Real Estate (License #01861204) and holds the following qualifications:
- Certified Mergers and Acquisition Professional (CM&AP) from the M&A Source, the highest designation awarded by that institution
- Mergers and Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) from the M&A Source
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) from the M&A Source and the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), the highest designation awarded by those institutions
- Certified Business Broker (CBB) from the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB
- Certified Machinery and Equipment (CMEA) designation from the NEBB Institute
- Certified Senior Business Analyst with the International Society of Business Analysts (ISBA)
- Certificate of Taxation from Los Rios Community College, Sacramento, CA
- Past local chair of the Sacramento Chapter of the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB)
Andrew is currently based in Sacramento with his wife Anne and their two daughters, Belinda and Catherine. He likes to go deep and fly high: he loves scuba diving and is currently pursuing his pilot’s license.
During 2013 Andrew had a radio show on a local Sacramento station, 105.5FM and the show was called Money 2.0. There were over 50 guests on Andrew’s show, mainly from Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom and other cities in Northern California.
All the guests spoke about their area of business expertise including attorney’s, CPA’s, Personal Financial Planners, Business Coaches and more. If you would like to listen to a show and the topic that was discussed, please click here.
For media information, bios, and photos, please click here.