For sale: OB/GYN practice near Sacramento, CA
A very long established OB/GYN practice is now for sale about a 45 minute drive north-east of Sacramento, CA. It’s also in a wonderful city to raise young children and to slow down from the hectic city living of Southern California or from the San Francisco Bay Area.
OB/GYN practice for sale near Sacramento, CA
The practice was first established in 1980 and was bought by the doctor that currently owns and operates the practice in 1999.
The current doctor travelled the world with the US military before buying the practice and settling into this local community to raise his children. However, now that he’s reached his early 60’s, it’s time to retire and slow down … just a little.
The current owner is Board Certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
The buyer of the practice will need similar medical credentials in order to operate their OB/GYN practice in California.
For sale: OB/GYN practice other points of interest
- Approximately 100% of patients make appointments.
- From 2013 to 2015 the practice has achieved gross revenue of over $550,000 per annum.
- This OB/GYN practice focus is to serve the would-be mothers in the local community and their related OB/GYN services.
- This OB/GYN practice has approximately 5,100 patients on file with approximately 3,900 active patients within the last 2 years.
- The practice averages approximately 65 patients per week while averaging 5.7 new patients per week.
- Approximately 90% of the OB/GYN patients travel less than 15 miles to one of the practice locations.
- The practice makes use of new technology very effectively. This includes the use of 4 computer workstations, two printers and medical software.
- The practice is located in a very clean, stable and low crime area of town. It is also exceptionally convenient and a short walk to a nearby hospital.
- The price to buy this OB/GYN practice is $525,000. The real estate the OB/GYN practice operates from is also available as a separate transaction.
Finance to buy this OB/GYN practice
If you hold the necessary license with the California Medical Board, finance is easily and readily available through local SBA lenders.
If you have questions about finance to buy this OB/GYN practice, please reach out to Andrew so he can help you and introduce you to appropriate third-party lenders.
More information about this OB/GYN practice for sale near Sacramento, CA
If you have an interest to own and operate this very successful OB/GYN practice, give Andrew Rogerson a call on 916 570-2674 or you can send an email to Andrew Rogerson.
Andrew will then send you a one page executive summary of the practice and a Non Disclosure Agreement to sign and return.
Once Andrew receives this from you he will send a link to a secure website where you can download a set of confidential information about this OB/GYN practice.
Sell your Medical Practice
There are many steps to buy or sell a medical practice. If you are thinking of selling your medical practice and would like some general information, visit the following link on Andrew’s website: Sell a medical practice in California.