Are you a military Vet that wants to own a business?
When: On Saturday June 15, 2019 from 8.00am to 5.00pm
Where: American River College, Sacramento, CA
Why: Because owning your own business is something you’ve always wanted to do.
More information: www.VeteranEntrepreneurSummit.vet
“Veterans own 9% of all businesses in the U.S., generating $1.22 trillion in annual revenue” reports Air Force veteran Mike McGrane, Senior Vice President and Northern California Lending Officer at Veteran Launch. “But military discipline and work ethic are only the foundation for success.”
Three non-Veteran Service Organizations – Veterans Launch, The Rosie Network and the National Transition Services, Inc (aka REBOOT) are bringing together business experts. Their goal is to support veteran and military spouse entrepreneurs in starting or expanding their business.
American River College in Sacramento, CA will host the event at the Student Center.
In addition to panel discussions on how to market a company and access capital, attendees at the 2019 Summit can hear experts discuss:
- Advertising & Marketing using Social Media and SEO.
- Legal, Taxes, Accounting, Bookkeeping,
- Human Resources & using a Professional Employment Organization,
- Is owning a franchise right for you?
- Buying or Selling a business including Business Valuation,
- Business Plans 101/Pitching your business,
- Food and Beverage industry,
- DVBE Certification & doing business with the government.
This event will finish with a pitch competition including a $5,000 grand prize sponsored by Union Bank. Other key event sponsors include Main Street Launch, SBA, Department of General Services (DGS), Addastaff, Evolution, House to Home and RRUFF.
Active Duty personnel attend for free while Veterans and Military spouses pay $25.
More information: https://www.veteranentrepreneursummit.vet