Business loans for CA Veterans
Starting or buying a business is never easy. It’s even harder if you are a Veteran and have served your country and would now like to use the training and experience from being in the military to apply it to owning and operating your own business.
For those Vets that live in California and need to borrow money to start a new business, be it their own business idea from scratch or buying a new franchise, there is now a new business loan underwriting service available from Main Street Launch (formerly Veteran Launch.)
Main Street Launch is an affiliate of ODBC Small Business Finance which is a 36 year old Community Development Financial Institution based in Oakland, CA.
The simple mission of Main Street Launch is to help Veterans who live in California with attractive business loans with low fees and competitive interest rates to start or grow their business. Main Street Launch operates to support both returning veterans aspiring to start and grow a business as well as those veterans who currently operate a new or established business.
Ways Main Street Launch can help
- Business loans for start-ups or existing businesses with loan amounts from $25,000 up to $250,000 with interest rates currently at 7.5%. These loans are amortized over 10 years and come with no prepayment penalty.
- Business education courses to help veterans learn financial management and loan-readiness.
- A free loan-readiness assessment so a veteran can fine-tune their business plan and projections so when they start their new business or franchise, they hit the ground running.
- Assistance with accounting system set ups, quarterly check-ins to help ensure the success of the business.
- Flexibility using telephone and web conference technology for those veterans who live outside the San Francisco Bay area and Sacramento area with classroom instruction and peer group learning.
- The loan funds can be used to buy a franchise, furniture equipment, working capital, business debt refinancing and business acquisition.
Owning and operating a business is not for everyone. However, for those with an entrepreneurial flair and the willingness to do the hard work including the ongoing learning it takes, this loan program for veterans could be the answer you are looking for.
Everyone on the Main Street Launch team is a Veteran. Mike McGrane is one of the loan officers at Main Street Launch. Mike was delighted to recently approve a loan for a veteran in Yuba City who wanted to start their own business. After looking unsuccessfully for business finance for over 12-months, they finally came across the Main Street Launch program and were amazed to have their business loan approved in a very short time.
If you are a veteran and would like more information about borrowing $25,000 up to $250,000 to start your own franchise or business, please click this link to visit Main Street Launch
If you would like more information about buying a business or buying a franchise, please visit my webpage Services and choose from the drop down menu the information you would like.
For more immediate help, you are welcome to send an email to Andrew Rogerson or give me a call on 916 570-2674.